About the OBN Membership Network
OBN is the not-for-profit Membership organisation supporting and bringing together the UK’s life sciences companies, corporate partners and investors. We have a growing network of 400-plus member companies, located across the Golden Triangle and beyond.
Supporting and creating opportunity for our whole network underpins everything we do at OBN and our Members benefit greatly from our extensive range of services that include networking, partnering, purchasing, training, advising and advocacy activities.
Who joins OBN?
- UK and international pharmaceutical, biotech and medtech companies
- contract research organisations and independent consultants
- academic institutions and research institutes
- public bodies, government departments and NGO's
- and associated service providers actively engaged in the life sciences sector
Membership Levels and Benefits
OBN Membership is available at FIVE levels: Network, Full, Supporter, Sponsor & Investor, each of which confer different levels of benefits as shown in the matrix below.
OBN Investor Membership
OBN is the not-for-profit network catalysing success for the life sciences industry and our ‘Investor Membership’ allows active life sciences investors the opportunity to meet and interact with our network of over 480 member companies and over 10,000 contacts across the UK life sciences sector.
• Company logo included on the OBN Investor Membership Banner displayed at all OBN in-person events each year
• Two complimentary tickets to attend BioTrinity and the BioTrinity Investor Drinks Reception
• Invitation to join the annual OBN Investor Theming Meeting
• Dedicated Marketing on LinkedIn and in the monthly OBN Newsletter
• Access to OBN’s programme of monthly events
• 25% Discount off first year OBN Membership for your portfolio companies