OBN is the Membership organisation supporting and bringing together the UK’s emerging life sciences companies, corporate partners and investors. Our 360-plus Member companies are located across the Golden Triangle and beyond to Nottingham, Manchester and Scotland benefiting from our networking, partnering, purchasing, advising and advocacy activities.
BioTrinity 2015: Europe’s Leading European Biopartnering and Investment Conference – London
A world-class conference providing the best opportunity to meet investors, senior licensing executives from global pharma organisations and senior management of innovative drug development and platform technology companies, diagnostics and medical technology companies.
* Network with over 1,000 delegates from 34 countries including 130 investor delegates
* Gain insight into securing investment from the smartest money in global life sciences
* Be inspired by pharma’s hottest dealmakers offering fresh perspectives
* Take your pick of over 100 of Europe’s best R&D company showcases
* Select who you want to meet in one-to-one meetings through partneringONE®
To go to the dedicated website please click here.
OBN PharmaTuesday: ‘Should Pharma Externalisation go to 100%?’ – Cambridge
Should Pharma Externalization go to 100%?
At this excellent upcoming PharmaTuesday, senior speakers from all sides of the industry will debate the contentious question whether biotech really can afford for big pharma to externalise R&D completely? Expect vigorous debate.
Key questions to be explored:
* How far should pharma externalization go?
* Will it hinder emerging companies if development expertise is lost from very large companies?
* What will be the economic effect of further externalization on the R&D and CRO sector?
* Will pharma sponsored innovation hubs be a substitute for pharma R&D organisations?
* At what point, if any, could further externalisation harm the ecosystem whose growth it has driven?
To register, please click here.