OBN is the Membership organisation supporting and bringing together the UK’s emerging life sciences companies, corporate partners and investors. Our 360-plus Member companies are located across the Golden Triangle and beyond to Nottingham, Manchester and Scotland benefiting from our networking, partnering, purchasing, advising and advocacy activities.
OBN Vector Training: How the Drug Discovery Industry Works (Half Day Course) – Oxford
A half day course covering the structure and commercial environment of the biopharmaceutical industry including key technical aspects of the drug development process.
The course covers:
* Overview of drug discovery and development in the biopharmaceutical industry
* The drug discovery pipeline from target discovery to the marketing of the product
* Commercial aspects of drug development
* The pharmaceuticals marketplace, financial and regulatory issues
* Organisation of the industry
* Large pharma to small biotechs, contract research organisations, academia
To register, please click here.