We are a leader in liquid biopsy. Every day we transform the lives of cancer patients and their families through the power of liquid biopsy. Our tests unlock essential genomic information from a simple blood test and allow clinicians to make more informed treatment decisions for their patients.
We are dynamic and innovative, focused on the development of new ground-breaking technologies in a fast-paced and international setting. Our exceptional team of talented and driven individuals work together to combine their energy and expertise in world-class research, product development and commercialization to bring new tests to the patients that need them.
If making a difference is in your DNA and you are ready to join the liquid biopsy revolution, then you could be just the person we are looking for to join our team based in Cambridge, UK!
This position offers the exciting opportunity to work at the frontier of cancer diagnostics. The successful candidate will work within the Computational Biology group, with a primary focus on processing and analysing next-generation sequencing data from clinical cohorts and trials. They will ensure that the analysis of sequencing runs is performed in a timely and reliable manner, monitoring the clinical data through a series of metrics to identify trends early and correct course when appropriate.
This will also require writing or modifying existing scripts to produce custom plots and reports or perform ad hoc analyses, as well as assisting in troubleshooting issues and debugging code. As such, this role will involve close collaboration with the Clinical Team to ensure on-time delivery of samples analysis, communicate results and provide analytical support in the preparation of posters and manuscripts.
- MSc or PhD in the field of computational biology/bioinformatics/applied statistics, or significant industry experience in a relevant field.
- Scientific programming experience in R and/or Python (Essential).
- Familiarity with data visualisation libraries in R/Python such as ggplot2 or matplotlib (Essential)
- Experience working in a UNIX environment (Essential)
- Experience with or strong desire to learn next generation sequence data analysis (Essential).
- Experience with cancer genomics data (Desired).
- Experience with variant calling and exome/WGS pipelines (Desired).
- Prior experience with work in a regulated environment, in particular for software and quality assurance, such as ISO 13485, EN 62304, ISO 15189, or other (Desired).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
We are BOLD with the delivery of cutting edge science.
We are PASSIONATE we love what we do, our purpose and our impact on patients is clear
We are CARING we care for our patients, our partners, customers and colleagues
Inivata Limited is based in Cambridge, UK.
No agencies please.
To Apply: https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/inivata/jobs/clinical_bioinformatics_scientist_14701/en/
We look forward to reviewing your application!