Enara Bio™ (formerly known as Ervaxx) is a science-led company targeting the T-cell/cancer cell interface (the “immune synapse”) to develop new targeted cancer immunotherapies designed to treat a broad patient population. Our current focus is the development of novel T-cell therapies based on complementary and proprietary insights from interrogating the immune synapse from both angles – on the tumor side, a growing set of novel tumor-specific targets; and on the T-cell side, a set of robust T-cell receptors (TCRs) with potent tumoricidal activity.
Enara Bio was founded in 2016 and has been well funded to invest in the build out and growth of our proprietary discovery platform and our fantastic team. The company has offices in London, UK and laboratories in Oxford, UK.
Enara Bio is expanding its CMC footprint within the organisation, to deliver a pipeline of Cell and Gene Therapy products, including autologous ex vivo gene modified TCR-T therapeutics, to patients with cancer. We are now looking for a dynamic experienced Project Manager, to support the team on all aspects of CMC development in collaboration with our Research and Development teams as well as external collaborators/3rd party vendors.
The role will report to the VP, Cell Therapy Operations and will be central to ongoing activities to establish and develop robust manufacturing capabilities, build high functioning cross-functional project teams, and advance overall product development milestones.
- As Project Manager you will be responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, control and completion of cell therapy operations projects and activities, spanning from early development through clinical manufacturing and supply, both internally as well as outsourced activities to CDMO’s.
- The primary focus of the Project Manager will be to manage critical cell therapy operations projects, timelines and milestones in support of specific company strategy, commitments and goals, with a heavy focus on external collaborations with Contract Development / Manufacturing partners.
- Developing detailed project plans in support of the project scope and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Coordinating review/management of CDMO/vendor contracts and tracking key financial obligations for cell therapy operations.
- Working closely with functional leadership and representatives to ensure alignment and coordination across priorities and definition of key risks/mitigations.
- Proactively tracking and communicating project and functional status via applicable reports and dashboards.
- Proactive communication of ongoing status and progress.
- Assisting in the development of business analysis for projects and programs, helping to define required resource/capabilities, budget, timelines, key performance Indicators, required processes, selection criteria, etc. in order to support key projects and critical decisions.
- Aligning with corporate operations and internal teams to build an integrated Enara Bio project management framework, using PMO best practices, tools and templates.
- Regular travel to external partners will be required
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Degree in Life Sciences or related discipline.
- Experience in biotech/life sciences project management. Cell Therapy experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences-related discipline. Advanced degree in Life Sciences-related discipline strongly preferred.
- Project management qualification achieved or planned to achieve (i.E. Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent).
- Demonstrating leadership of their breadth of professional experience and the drive to work with both internal and external partners to define and implement effective project management plans.
- Must have the ability to work in a highly matrixed and cross-functional organization, against tight deadlines, and with world-class partners, suppliers and business leaders alike.
- Proficiency with related software tools such as: MS Project, SmartSheets, MS PPT, MS Excel, etc.
- Strong knowledge of biopharma industry. Familiarity/experience with end to end CMC drug development and clinical Manufacturing, in particular in an outsourced environment, where coordination of CDMO’s is key.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with matrixed teams; maintaining strong business partner relationships.
- Strong leadership skills and executive presence; ability to positively influence outcomes.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to do what needs to be done in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working in global setting.
The Enara Bio team is driven to make a meaningful difference for people affected by cancer. Our culture is defined by our behavioural ethos:
- Act with unconditional positive regard and integrity
- Support each other to grow and develop
- Promote a collaborative, passionate and fun working environment
- Innovate by discussing issues, data and ideas openly
- Respect each other and value our diversity
- Embrace our shared goals and take ownership of our journey
We look for alignment with these values in all new team members.
Location: Oxford, UK
To apply: https://enarabio.com/careers/project-manager-cell-therapy-operations
Applicants should be able to demonstrate proof of the right to work in United Kingdom.
Enara Bio Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, and a benefits package including pension and health insurance.