Partners& Life Science Lounge Discussion - People, innovation and the 'kindness economy'
Event Start Date: 16/06/2021 11:00
Event End Date: 16/06/2021 11:00
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 50 spaces left.
Cost per place: £0.00
Grab yourself a coffee and join us to discuss “people” issues in Life Science today – creating the right environment for people (and innovation) to thrive:
- Access to talent – is our ecosystem generating a long-term pipeline?
- Is a global remote workforce an opportunity or a competition?
- Behavioural change in the workforce – how do “next gen” employees envisage the workplaces and work patterns of the future?
- How do we design inclusive cultures around new ways of working? Are culture and kindness now even more important and relevant? Cultures where it’s safe to challenge, and where kindness is now a business imperative?
- Is geography important anymore? What happens to innovation without water cooler chats and the serendipity of “being in the right place”?
- What are investors asking about ESG?
- What role does ESG play in recruitment? And can we afford to ignore this agenda – what’s the risk to company reputations and director liabilities?
Harriet Fear MBE, Director: Cambridge&
Dr. Kristin-Anne Rutter, Executive Director: Cambridge University Health Partners
Tony Jones, CEO: One Nucleus
Matt Clark, Risk Management Partner: Partners&
Link to join http://ow.ly/qm5s50F1SXO