If you wish to raise the profile of your company, or its products and services, you can do this through OBN through a number of channels:
- Sponsorship or Promotional Opportunities at BioTrinity 2013
- Annual Corporate Sponsorship of OBN (see below)
- Sponsorship of our regular BioTuesday networking evenings
Our Annual Corporate Sponsors have each selected a customized variety of benefits within their annually renewed packages including:
- Logo on all of our literature, exhibition stand and websites
- Exhibition space at OBN events including BioTrinity
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Sponsorship packages at BioTrinity
- Business intelligence services identifying B2B opportunities
- Branding and contributing to an OBN networking event or seminar
- Sponsorship of Vector Events, Vector Special and Vector News E-bulletins
- Your promotional documents in targeted postal mailouts
- Informal endorsement, information and contacts
- Project partnerships and sponsorships (eg. sponsor the BioCluster Report)
- Free entry for some staff at events
- Free membership with benefits for staff
- Providing direct services to other members if applicable
See our Sponsorship Brochure for further information.
OBN's sponsors are best-in-class companies which benefit from their valuable association with the network, as well as from activities carried out on their behalf
OBN also has other sponsorship opportunities available for its events, including BioTuesdays, and lunchtime seminars - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
There are numerous sponsorship options available at our annual partnering conference - BioTrinity, see BioTrinity Promotional Opportunities - or contact email@example.com
Even if the opportunity you are interested in has been taken, its worth expressing an interest so we can give you the chance to be associated with us in the future.
You may also be interested in contributing to our activities for the common good, making a donation to help OBN meet its goals of growing the biocluster, in which case its worth reading our Terms of Reference. Companies seeking to be associated with OBN in this way are refered to as Corporate Patrons - contact Jon Rees to take this forward on +44 (0)845 5049722.
You can also find out more about our annually renewed Corporate Sponsors below, some of whom have been sponsor for 10 years:
Shire - Corporate Patron
MEPC Milton Park - Exclusive Property Developer and Science/Industrial Park Sponsor
James Cowper LLP - Accountancy Firm Sponsor
World Courier - Exclusive Courier Sponsor
ICON plc - Exclusive CRO Sponsor
Oval Insurance Broking Limited - Exclusive Insurance Sponsor
J A Kemp - Patent and Trade Mark Attorney
Ernst & Young - Exclusive Audit Services Sponsor
SRG - Exclusive Scientific, Technical and Admin Staff Sponsor
Manches LLP - Exclusive Legal Firm Sponsor
Horton Ruston Poole - Exclusive Executive Search Sponsor
Ardington Archives - Exclusive Secure Document Storage Sponsor
Interea International Ltd - Preferred provider of Interim Managers Sponsor
Citigate Dewe Rogerson - Exclusive Public Relations Sponsor
If you are interested in sponsorship of OBN please fill in the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial discussion.
Please indicate your interest in any of the following opportunities: