OBN’s pre-eminence in cluster benchmarking is founded in over 12 years’ experience producing the OBN BioCluster Report – a 3-yearly benchmarking exercise of the Oxford BioCluster analysing financial trends in Oxford, the UK and Europe, assessing the UK bioindustry’s response to the changing economic climate. The fourth in the series can be download via this link: OBN BioCluster Report 2011: Transition.
OBN continues to gather data and monitor the performance of the Oxford/Thames Valley cluster in association with the Oxford AHSN and also gathers data on other regions in the UK through projects carried out for various client organisations (see below).
OBN’s regional, national and international Membership is shown in the searchable map below. Please have a look at the map instruction manual.
Our best-in-class cluster benchmarking consultancy has delivered detailed independent benchmark reports on the Kent and Welsh BioClusters, the latter for the Welsh Government, and for the Institute for Life Sciences at the University of Southampton in association with the Solent LEP.
Maps to download or access:
- Thames Valley BioCluster Map 2013
- The first Cambridge Biopharma Cluster Map (2013), sponsored by OBN
- Kent BioCluster Map 2013, interactive map, produced by Locate in Kent (see at the bottom of the webpage)
- The interactive Oxford AHSN life sciences map (2015)
- The interactive Solent Life Sciences region map (2015)